VIDEO ASSISTED NASENDOSCOPE
Recently a video assisted nasendoscope has been acquired for the St George Private rooms.
This allows accurate assessment of the nose, back of the nose and mouth, and the throat which are impossible to see.
For children and adults suffering from ear blockage and infection, nasal congestion, throat discomfort, snoring, swallowing and voice problems, the video assisted nasendoscope will enable both the patients, and their families, to see for themselves these “hidden” areas.
This will aid in the understanding of what might be causing the symptoms and assist Dr Farrell in explaining these findings, and either providing reassurance or recommending further investigations.
If follow up is required the most recent video assisted nasendoscopic assessment can be compared to the previous recordings to ensure any changes can be accurately and objectively reviewed and discussed.
Please contact Dr Farrell’s rooms for further details.
- CAROTID BODY TUMOURS (includes operative photographs)
- LARYNGEAL COBLATION – A NEW SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- LOW IRON LEVELS FOUND IN CHILDREN REQUIRING TONSIL AND ADENOID SURGERY
- IMMUNITY & SKIN CANCERS OF THE FACE, SCALP & NECK
- NEW INNOVATIONS IN THE TREATMENT OF SNORING
- MAJOR HEAD & NECK SURGERIES ARE INCREASING
- TRANS ORAL ROBOTIC SURGERY
- VIDEO ASSISTED NASENDOSCOPE
- REVOLUTIONARY NEW ANAESTHETIC TECHNIQUE