MULTIPLE TRANS ORAL ROBOTIC SURGERIES Completed with Excellent Functional and Oncological Results
Multiple tonsil cancers, tongue base cancers and unknown primary cancers have been managed successfully using transoral robotic surgery (TORS) at St George Private.
All of Dr Farrell’s patients are fully assessed clinically and radiologically. The patients are then discussed and reviewed at the St George Hospital Multidisciplinary Combined Head and Neck Cancer Clinic by a team of specialists with expertise in the treatment of head and neck cancers.
If TORS is recommended the surgery comprising both neck dissections and transoral robotic surgery is then carried out.
The results so far are extremely encouraging with no patients having local or regional recurrences and all enjoying normal speech and swallow.
If you have any enquiries please contact Dr Farrell’s rooms on 95531281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make an appointment
Please contact Dr Farrell’s rooms for further details.
- MULTIPLE TRANS ORAL ROBOTIC SURGERIES Completed with Excellent Functional and Oncological Results
- CAROTID BODY TUMOURS (includes operative photographs)
- LARYNGEAL COBLATION – A NEW SURGICAL TECHNIQUE
- LOW IRON LEVELS FOUND IN CHILDREN REQUIRING TONSIL AND ADENOID SURGERY
- IMMUNITY & SKIN CANCERS OF THE FACE, SCALP & NECK
- NEW INNOVATIONS IN THE TREATMENT OF SNORING
- MAJOR HEAD & NECK SURGERIES ARE INCREASING
- TRANS ORAL ROBOTIC SURGERY
- VIDEO ASSISTED NASENDOSCOPE
- REVOLUTIONARY NEW ANAESTHETIC TECHNIQUE